Thursday, April 21, 2011

power naik

power mata aku naik lagi....
since last time i changed my spek, it was 3 years ago...
that time my power only -1.25 both eyes...
then since last year i noticed that my vision quite blur.. then today i checked my eyes again..
coz i want to get new power for my contact lenses... it increased... oh noooo!!!
this time my power right  -1.75,left -1.50
huhu no wonder laa i cannot see people face clearly even our distance to too far...
that was normal laa as a computer programmer.. everyday working only staring at PC screen...
need to look closely as the wording was too small...
now i started to wear contact lens.. previously i already wore but i cannot stand laa working with lenses for 8 hours..my eyes are dry type.. so cannot focus on my work when i feel something uncomfortable in my eyes.. 
i already try eye drops but still same problem...
but since i got new job,i try to maintain wearing contact lens.. at the first time it really not comfortable and cannot focus... but then now i already feel comfortable...
today i meet optometric, she suggested me to use Bausch & Launch (purevision) suitable for wearing long hour...mmm we will see..
previously im using B&L 38... ok laa but my eyes become red when i wear too long...
she said my eyes not enuff oxygen..

dia cakap better vision during nite and can wear 24hrs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment