Friday, November 26, 2010

~smart phone

lately everybody changing their old phone to smart phone... except me..

dah ketinggalan zaman dah...tp i love my phone very much... even it only the normal phone..
the photo shot was really nice... except during nite... quality not really good...
what phone i used? Nokia 5800 express music jer... it consider as new introduction of nokia touch screen..

i'm not thinking of having the smart phone yet... because  now i still can online anytime..
even during office hour..shhh!!! but i still do my work ok.. when at home i also online at my mini lappy..
so i still can keep in touch with my frens everytime and everywhere...
but sooner or later i will consider of having it... may be one day if i cannot online during office hour...?
but what phone? few of myfren using blackberry can BBM for free... save dah duit sms...
then iphone 4 also nice one... sekali tengok terpesona gak... tapi takde free messenger mcm BB...
but amir told me... got new chat software... Pingchat... this software can be use by any type of smart phone..
but for my phone still dont have the software... 
then android...one of my fren using android... and i think he is a big fan of android...
abis semua smart phone dia kondem... 
mmmmmm nanti laaa nak tukar nanti mane tahu keluar phone lagi canggih...

mmmm by the way, im writing in english just to improve myself coz my english getting worst and worst... i dont care i you guys want to correct my if im wrong.. people learn from the mistake..
this morning i have an interview with ****... then i need to do the essay in english...
OMG, there was very long time i left writing essay since i was in secondary school...
dah laa english tak power nak kena karang in formal essay pplak... kalau bahasa pasar like in this blog boleh laaa... after finish writing i laugh at myself... ni orang baca pun boleh gelak nih... kalah budak form 1 karang essay... diorg lagi better kot... -_-

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    takpe..
    layan je borak english..
    as long orang paham dah ler..

    then, dalam masa yang sama,
    improve-kan laa vocab ngan grammer tu..
    =)
    LynnDa @ PeNg said...
    hahaha u too riz...
    :p u pandai ckp arab jer..

Post a Comment